MPX-90 Impact Printer
The MPX-90 is Roland’s latest, most powerful impact printer ever, capable of printing on harder materials than any of our previous models. In addition to serving the kiosk, gift and jewelry markets, the MPX-90 is ideally suited for industrial marking applications including the production of serial number plates and data plates. It can also be used for medical and industrial tool identification and marking.
For the industrial market, the MPX-90 is among the industry’s lowest cost marking solutions. With three times the force of the previous MPX model, the MPX-90 precisely imprints text, graphics and other data on hard surfaces including non-plated and unpolished materials. Variable data printing capabilities enable users to automatically apply unique identification numbers to each item in a series.
The MPX-90 is also ideal for retailers and other businesses specializing in personalization. In addition to flat items like pendants, dog tags, key chains and Zippo™ lighters, the MPX-90 takes personalization to the next level by customizing curved objects like pens, cuff links and money clips. Quiet and compact, the MPX-90 imprints text, graphics and photographic images without leaving any residue behind, making it ideal for retail environments.
The MPX-90 features automatic surface detection, a center vise, USB connectivity and a user-replaceable print head cartridge. MetazaStudio, SFEdit2, MPX-90 Head Manager, Dr. Engrave software and a Windows® driver are included. The MPX-90 is compatible with popular design programs including Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and Photoshop.
What Our Users Are Saying...
The images were crisp and extremely realistic, of much better quality than laser engraving."
Claude Fournier, Owner, Montrehologramme.com
- Low-cost solution for industrial marking applications
- Imprints serial number plates, data plates, medical devices and industrial tools
- Three times the impact force of the previous model for clear printing on the hardest metal surfaces including non-plated and unpolished materials
- Variable data printing capabilities
- Personalizes a wide range of items with text, graphics and photos including:
- Jewelry, gifts and awards
- Curved objects such as pens, cuff links and money clips
- 21 percent faster vector output than the previous model
- Resolutions up to 529dpi (high resolution) and 1058dpi (vector mode)
- Imprints stainless steel, titanium, gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminum, iron, acrylic and metallic stickers
- Maximum material size: 3.9”. x 7.9” x 1.5” with the cover closed
- With the cover open, users can insert items of virtually any length for imprinting
- Maximum printing area: 3.1” x 3.1”
- Photo editing and engraving software included